Reapplying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LevantinoMD

Reaction score
Deleted for anonymity.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My pessimistic side is taking over my mind.. and I don't mean to sound ungrateful in anyway, but any advice is appreciated. So I had 4 interviews (TMDSAS) for this cycle, and I was in the first batch of interviews for 2 schools, and my 4th interview was 09/06. I was wondering when I should start planning to reapply/retake mcat? I know 4 interviews is good and I'm really grateful, but I keep reading people's posts with 5 and 6 interviews and no offers. When is it logical to start prepping for a new cycle?
Also, given that I was in the first interview day for 2 schools, does it mean that I got rejected if I don't prematch on October 15th?

Thank you!
Prematches are rare (like 1 in 7 people get a prematch). Don't think that you're rejected if you don't get an offer on 9/15/22. Plus the 15th is on a weekend, and usually offers in general are extended on Weekdays. 4 interviews are fine and I think you are fine.

Reactions: 1 users
1/7 interviewees get a prematch, some schools do a lot of prematches and some very few. Plan to reapply after the match is over if you still have nothing to show for it. It's too early to worry like that.

Reactions: 1 user
Prematches are rare (like 1 in 7 people get a prematch). Don't think that you're rejected if you don't get an offer on 9/15/22. Plus the 15th is on a weekend, and usually offers in general are extended on Weekdays. 4 interviews are fine and I think you are fine.
Thank you so much! But I'm also starting to doubt my performance on each of the 4 interviews. There's no way to know if I did good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.