Rearview Mirror: Ectopic Must be Dead!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DE-VIRGINIZE PAGE 19
:clap::hello::welcome::corny::biglove::hijacked:
:banana::love::smuggrin::clap:

Members don't see this ad.

wow...2 goals accomplished tonight now

Members don't see this ad :)
goin to bed now.. just finished a night shift

Kind of slow in here today. Finally out of class for the day (had the exam, then class, then lab). Long day here.

Feel ok about the exam, but who knows. I guess I'll find out later this week if I'm lucky.

post 14 hour day on ortho +pad+

post 14 hour day on ortho +pad+

weird thing is...i didn't mind putting in 14 hours today. Ortho is fun...but man, don't know if I could do that to the fam.

weird thing is...i didn't mind putting in 14 hours today. Ortho is fun...but man, don't know if I could do that to the fam.

I'll trade my 9.5 hour neurology day for your 14 hour ortho day.

Don'cha wish you were back on FM again? ;)

I do. Dear goodness, if I have to spend another 2 hours pre-rounding and 5 hours rounding, someone might just fall down the elevator shaft "accidentally."

Members don't see this ad :)
I do. Dear goodness, if I have to spend another 2 hours pre-rounding and 5 hours rounding, someone might just fall down the elevator shaft "accidentally."

Just wait for internal...not only do you round all the time, but you obsess about it when you aren't rounding. :thumbdown:

time fo' some good o' paddin

organic was tuff...but it was kinda cool naming 19 carbon long chains with carboxyl groups attached to the 1,5,9,13 and 17th carbons...oooh and wait till you get to those beauties they call enantiomers!

boring day...trying to pick some more programs to apply to

where is everybody??

im guessing either studying or on a shift, or sleepin:confused:

I guess the padding is up to me

I wish I could add something interesting like hard24forget

ok, doesnt have to be interesting....at least something useful

I'm actually thinkin about starting an EMIG at our school. But, Im not sure carib schools can do that...will have to check with AAEM

ok....nothin more to add at this time

I'm here for a little bit

listening to an online lecture for one that I skipped earlier today

Have only gotten 2 hours of sleep since saturday night

somehow awake...hoping the lecture puts me to sleep

just realized I need to change my signature...no longer summer. Today was my real rude awakening of that.

I had an exam before my little sister had her first day of school. very sad life

chumbo, where'd you go?

My main factor in motivating me to study to pass is because I don't want to have to go visit my advisor...you'd understand if you knew them. 2nd motivating factor is boards, 3rd is because it might help me be a better dr someday...wherever that light is. If I could only find it.

iatros may appreciate the new signature

We need to come up with a name for the new thread...

hard24get is becoming harder24get

free pads available here

I may get the new page unless someone jumps in and steals it

forgot the obligatory +pad+

had gumbo for dinner...very nice...esp since I didn't have to cook it

did you leave me chums?

says you are still online

or maybe you are trying to steal the new page from me

falling asleep now...I'll let someone else have the 2 posts and new page

Status
Not open for further replies.