Rearview Mirror: Oh God it's JULY!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So, does this name work

• No, you're lame

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Yeah, that dog will hunt

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is the last day of orientation...bah! Real residency is about to begin!

Members don't see this ad :)
I prefer the puppy avatar. The seal makes me want to grab a club.

We have until tomorrow at 1159pm to close this thread. I will do my part as best I can tonight, and tomorrow night...though I may die on my ropes course. :thumbup:

We have until tomorrow at 1159pm to close this thread. I will do my part as best I can tonight, and tomorrow night...though I may die on my ropes course. :thumbup:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT, DRILL! :D

*grabs club with spikes on end

BTW...did you guys see the EM bashing by some of the surgery residents over in the general internshiip forum?

I'm gonna sic KentW on you!

cop.jpg

:smuggrin:

Woohoo...got my ortho schedule and i'm on nights. Phew...I was worried...didn't want days cuz it's just full of scut.

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW...did you guys see the EM bashing by some of the surgery residents over in the general internshiip forum?

screw them, they're upset because you leave and they stay in the hospital...jealousy is an ugly thing

lets get there today!!

But I suppose I'll at least post a few more.

Until I have the most posts on this thread!

Isn't ANYONE gonna give me a run for my money?

Wow...here I am, just talking to myself...

But you know what they say. Talking to yourself isn't a problem. It's when you answer yourself THEN you've got issues.

Ok...so if no one's answering then I'm calling it a night!

Pick a song, Google the lyrics, cut and paste. Voila! Post-padding heaven.

Let me just say that I've learned my lesson. I won't sit outside in the sun from 11-3 without sunscreen EVER again.

A week later and my arms have gone from red to scaly to red and itchy

Think I'll just see this thread onto the next page

Then curl up on the couch for a bit.

Conference and then clinic tomorrow AM.

I get to work with an AWESOME attending in the afternoon, though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.