Rearview Mirror: Oh God it's JULY!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So, does this name work

• No, you're lame

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Yeah, that dog will hunt

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you do or md?

Members don't see this ad.

do...i asked because the conference is in san diego this year. would have been really convenient for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess we are on the second to last page now.

yes it would have. Im from san diego, but live in brooklyn where im doing rotations. Just came here to take CS. Wish i was back here for good!!

yes it would have. Im from san diego, but live in brooklyn where im doing rotations. Just came here to take CS. Wish i was back here for good!!

oic. that's a slight change in weather :eek: At least I am in the midwest...anywhere I go will have some similar weather to what we put up with at some point in the year. I may be in the NE next year. I'll have to see how my school lands my fate. We go to different hospitals for our rotations...we choose, they place. Hopefully not too many pick the hospital I want to go to.

i may escape tornadoes if i move up there...unless they follow me

oic. that's a slight change in weather :eek: At least I am in the midwest...anywhere I go will have some similar weather to what we put up with at some point in the year. I may be in the NE next year. I'll have to see how my school lands my fate. We go to different hospitals for our rotations...we choose, they place. Hopefully not too many pick the hospital I want to go to.

SAme for us. We gave them our top 3 choices and they picked one of the top 3 (if you were unlucky you got a hospital out of your top 3)

i may escape tornadoes if i move up there...unless they follow me

Never experienced a tornado and never want to!! Did get hit by a Hurricane once.

Never experienced a tornado and never want to!! Did get hit by a Hurricane once.

They can be bad...we've only had one really bad one here. The rest were more mild. It's only scary when you see 7 funnel clouds outside your house (yes that did actually happen)

Members don't see this ad :)
SAme for us. We gave them our top 3 choices and they picked one of the top 3 (if you were unlucky you got a hospital out of your top 3)

ours is the same exact process. except now they are doing a second round for those that don't get the first match. they give out a list of the remaining spots and you go again.

hurricanes scare me, but at least you have plenty of warning time to decide where you want to go.

hurricanes scare me, but at least you have plenty of warning time to decide where you want to go.

We were on an island!! There wasent anywhere to go. Crazy experience. Sitting in the hallway under a mattress watching the roof fly away really made your hear rate go up.

ours is the same exact process. except now they are doing a second round for those that don't get the first match. they give out a list of the remaining spots and you go again.

Once you match at a hospital do you get to stay there for all of your cores?

We were on an island!! There wasent anywhere to go. Crazy experience. Sitting in the hallway under a mattress watching the roof fly away really made your hear rate go up.

Oh ouch! We just watched our neighbor's garage roof go, but we have a basement to escape to when necessary. One thing that was weird to me when I ventured out of the midwest was to hear about the lack of basements, then I realized there was no real reason for one if you don't have the tornado threat.

Once you match at a hospital do you get to stay there for all of your cores?

Ya. We rotate out during 4th year if we want to for the residency thing, but I think only 3-4 mos is allowed.

not many basements in San Diego. Are you comming or did you come here for the conference?

not many basements in San Diego. Are you comming or did you come here for the conference?

I will be in end of sept/ early oct. I am ready for it. I was there once and loved it.

Cool have fun. Everytime I come home I never wanna leave. NY is def not for me!!

Cool have fun. Everytime I come home I never wanna leave. NY is def not for me!!

Understandably. My sister lives there and brags during our winter times.

we are getting there, but I am going to have to go to bed soon. work in 6 hours. uggh. schedule gets messed up too easily.

I have nothing to do until I fly out on Fri, so I can stay up. We can do it!!

and yes, I am too. I guess we failed unless todd decides to speak up in his time zone...and post a page and a little more on his own.

yeh i got 10 min until 12. Todd you out there?

i love flying. airports and the actual flight are fun for me. i know most hate it because they claim it's a headache, but i am just a little different from most. and i swear, it's just by a little bit ;)

I used to love flying, but the last 3 years I have flown way too much!! Getting very sick of it. But I fly jet blue mostly now and the TV makes it alot better.

different is good as long as its just a little:D

haha. i may qualify more on the more side, but not socially awkward. I just speak a lot like a guy instead of a female (very sarcastic comments and mind in the gutter comments type stuff). Some females just don't get the personality, but oh well.

I see the light

almost done with this page...

yup everyone better appreciate our hard work!!

this is really hard work here.

esp that asst mod who was complaining that no one was helping her.

almost 2 full pages i think...not sure.

We need to hand this off to todd. where is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.