outofdaloop

2+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to quickly ask about how long it usually takes to receive GRE scores after taking the exam. I'm thinking about pushing back my testing date, but would like to get some insight about how long it might take to receive the scores before doing so. I don't want to receive the scores AFTER a school's deadline is why. I would greatly appreciate the help.

DPThopeful1859

2+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Well, usually when you are finished with the exam, there is an option to have your scores sent up to 4 or 5 schools for free (I mean, you paid that much for the freaking test, I'd hope they'd be free!!!), so I would recommend doing that. Usually they say 2-5 weeks to get to your designated school, so I guess it depends on where you're sending them and how quickly your designated school processes it.

nd_dpt

5+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Physical Therapist
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to quickly ask about how long it usually takes to receive GRE scores after taking the exam. I'm thinking about pushing back my testing date, but would like to get some insight about how long it might take to receive the scores before doing so. I don't want to receive the scores AFTER a school's deadline is why. I would greatly appreciate the help.
I believe it says about 15 days on the gre website.

About the Ads
About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.