Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I don't know to much about Caribbean Medical Schools. I know a lot of Caribbean medical who graduated 10-15 years ago and are doing fine. What is the case like now? Are Caribbean Med grads able to practice in the U.S.A? Is an MD an MD? I'm actually interested in DO. Why did you guys chose Caribbean over DO? Any limitations to a IMG graduate? I am trying to start a respectful conversation, since I don't know to much about Caribbean medical schools. Thanks for your honest input!
I don't know to much about Caribbean Medical Schools. I know a lot of Caribbean medical who graduated 10-15 years ago and are doing fine. What is the case like now? Are Caribbean Med grads able to practice in the U.S.A? Is an MD an MD? I'm actually interested in DO. Why did you guys chose Caribbean over DO? Any limitations to a IMG graduate? I am trying to start a respectful conversation, since I don't know to much about Caribbean medical schools. Thanks for your honest input!
