Recent MCAT mailings?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, check this story out. I come home from practice and my roomate asks me if I got the MCAT letter he left on the counter yesterday. I perform a full search of the apartment and it is no where to be found.

His explanation is that he must have been dreaming. Maybe he didn't go into the mailbox, pull out my mail, and then loose it.

So now I am left sitting here wondering if I am missing an important piece of information regarding the biggest test of my life. I thouhgt I would come to SDN and ask if anyone has received anything from AAMC regarding the MCAT letely? I already got one letter that contained my admission ticket and my ID card. Has onyone else received anything else?

Thanks for any help ladies and gents.

Members don't see this ad.

Two days before the Big Day, AAMC called me to notify the changes they made to the testing room. I didn't get the first call, but they called me again to make sure I got the message. If I were you, I'll call them to make sure. Just call as soon as they're open, otherwise you'll be put on hold forever and ever.

No new stuff here. Ticket only. Only got the ticket for last August too. Nothing more.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by jarrod_dale
Ok, check this story out. I come home from practice and my roomate asks me if I got the MCAT letter he left on the counter yesterday. I perform a full search of the apartment and it is no where to be found.

His explanation is that he must have been dreaming. Maybe he didn't go into the mailbox, pull out my mail, and then loose it.

So now I am left sitting here wondering if I am missing an important piece of information regarding the biggest test of my life. I thouhgt I would come to SDN and ask if anyone has received anything from AAMC regarding the MCAT letely? I already got one letter that contained my admission ticket and my ID card. Has onyone else received anything else?

Thanks for any help ladies and gents.

I want what he's smoking