Step I Recent topics tested on Step 1 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

britesky89

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I just wanted to find out from those of you who have taken Step 1 in 2015, about what topics are being tested, that perhaps you never saw before. For example, I've heard they're testing pelvic anatomy a lot now. I've heard the behavioral sciences are kind of weird now; they're testing things that are not in the Kaplan syllabus.

Just wanted some feedback. I have my exam in two weeks, and I want to brush up on new topics that are being tested more heavily. If anyone remembers/can summarize the questions stem and answer choices that would be great too (for discussion).

Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I just wanted to find out from those of you who have taken Step 1 in 2015, about what topics are being tested, that perhaps you never saw before. For example, I've heard they're testing pelvic anatomy a lot now. I've heard the behavioral sciences are kind of weird now; they're testing things that are not in the Kaplan syllabus.

Just wanted some feedback. I have my exam in two weeks, and I want to brush up on new topics that are being tested more heavily. If anyone remembers/can summarize the questions stem and answer choices that would be great too (for discussion).

Thanks in advance!

A friend said they had chemical structures, surgical technique/approach, and ACLS protocol.

Another said they had some questions with "none of the above", "two of the above", "all of the above".