Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can a previous Green Card application interfere with receiving J1 VISA?
I got into US Medical Residency and came across that question in the application form ( Questions asks if I have ever applied for Green Card)
I have a b1/b2 10 year visa. Been to the US twice and came back without any violations.
I have applied for Green Card in previous years ( don't remember how many times, maximum twice) but without success.
If anyone has any experience with getting J1 with a history of Green Card application, please reply.
Thanks in advance
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.
I got into US Medical Residency and came across that question in the application form ( Questions asks if I have ever applied for Green Card)
I have a b1/b2 10 year visa. Been to the US twice and came back without any violations.
I have applied for Green Card in previous years ( don't remember how many times, maximum twice) but without success.
If anyone has any experience with getting J1 with a history of Green Card application, please reply.
Thanks in advance
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.