recommendation letters

Started by dmd20000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmd20000

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what kind of recommendation letters do these schools require?
.touro.
.northstate .
.Massachusetts.. pharmacy in Manchester.
 
If I were you, I would check Pharmcas and or the school's website. You could call; that would be good too.
 
If I were you, I would check Pharmcas and or the school's website. You could call; that would be good too.


Why do that? It's easier to just ask and let everybody else do your step and fetch work!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it is hard to find these info on their website. i will try my google tricks and see if it works.
 
it is hard to find these info on their website. i will try my google tricks and see if it works.

I'm pretty sure each school has at least an admissions e-mail address or contact form on their site that you can use to ask them questions. Good luck.