• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Recommender asked me to draft LOE

Orthopedics101

5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
    Hey guys,

So one of my recommenders is willing to write me a LOE; however, he asked that I draft him a copy to edit first. Seeing as how I have never seen any of my other LORs for anything, I do not know where to begin. Are there samples I could take a look at? Thanks!

About the Ads

DameJulie

5+ Year Member
    Apr 23, 2016
    1. Medical Student
      I remembered one of my LOR writers asked me to draft one as well. However, I was not feeling good after writing one even though I followed the AAMC guideline.
      I could imagine my writer's eyeball rolling with judgement when reading my draft. Who knew what final version he uploaded? LOL

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.