Recruiter not responding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kppredent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a predent student at Case Western Reserve University and I have been trying to contact a recruiter in my area, but it seems like nobody's ever in the office. I called them at least 10 times and left two messages for the past three weeks, but no response. Should I try to contact other recruiting offices? What should I do? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am a predent student at Case Western Reserve University and I have been trying to contact a recruiter in my area, but it seems like nobody's ever in the office. I called them at least 10 times and left two messages for the past three weeks, but no response. Should I try to contact other recruiting offices? What should I do? Thanks.

What branch are you trying to contact? Send me a PM and I'll get you the info you need.

this is for Air Force btw. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Call another recruiting office nearby and ask to speak to the Officer in Charge of Recruiting. Tell him your situation--you'll get results.

The AF always takes that approach, they have less spots that are fairly easy to fill up from what I understand.