Redo Destroyer Ochem or destroyer odyssey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nalabear94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I just had a question while studying, I have time to redo the destroyer's ochem section one more time before my exam. Im currently halfway through my second time of redoing the gen chem section. I also purchased the destroyer odyssey, does anyone have any recommendations as to whether I should redo destroyer's 360 questions or try to odyssey instead. The odyssey has a lot of questions so im not sure if ill have time to do the whole thing but I wasnt sure whether it'd be a good idea to get exposed to new questions or to make sure that ive retained the ones in destroyer. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm only doing parts of odyssey and primarily focusing on the 360 questions since I dont have time to do both

Use the Organic Chemistry Odyssey to focus on any of your weak areas, it is most important if you are aiming for a high Orgo score to complete all the work in the DAT Destroyer Orgo to the point you feel confident with the work.

nalabear94 and ToxicFrog wishing you the best in your studies and on the DAT!

Nancy

When I was doing destroyer I found it helpful to go through a second time. I circled the number of the ones I got wrong the first time and if I got any of those wrong again (I got a lot wrong again) then I spent more time on those subjects. This was really helpful for gen chem. Didn't do odyssey so I can't comment on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I was doing destroyer I found it helpful to go through a second time. I circled the number of the ones I got wrong the first time and if I got any of those wrong again (I got a lot wrong again) then I spent more time on those subjects. This was really helpful for gen chem. Didn't do odyssey so I can't comment on that.
Great advice, doing Destroyer more than once is always a great idea if time allows!

Hey guys!
I just had a question while studying, I have time to redo the destroyer's ochem section one more time before my exam. Im currently halfway through my second time of redoing the gen chem section. I also purchased the destroyer odyssey, does anyone have any recommendations as to whether I should redo destroyer's 360 questions or try to odyssey instead. The odyssey has a lot of questions so im not sure if ill have time to do the whole thing but I wasnt sure whether it'd be a good idea to get exposed to new questions or to make sure that ive retained the ones in destroyer. Thanks!!

If you have a solid background on Ochem then just start doing destroyer problems right off the bat and go over your mistakes. I did that and got a 30 on my OC but I must say I also had tough ochem professors.

If you have a solid background on Ochem then just start doing destroyer problems right off the bat and go over your mistakes. I did that and got a 30 on my OC but I must say I also had tough ochem professors.
Great advice and Congrats on that 30!

Redo destroyer many things will make sense when you repeat them, and if you have time after that you can do these extra orgo problems which I found helpful as well.
Here