• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Reference form for DH program

ale0

2+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2018
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi everyone! Just a pre-dental hygiene student in need of some guidance before applying for the DH program :)

I'm retaking A&P2 for the first time this summer (called the DH clinic at my college campus and was told we can retake a prereq course once only) and it's my last science course as well. I didn't do so well in that course last fall semester ( with a D) since I was taking microbiology (passed with a B) and another course at the same time ( it was difficult...). This summer course is only for 18 days (4days a week july-august). The question I have is that since this is my last science course requirement to apply for the program( in Jan 2021) at my community college, would it be possible to obtain a reference form from either my lecture or lab professor during the last week of the course? I was never close to any of my other 3 science course professors (I've always been the shy quiet student since elementary school...) so this is my last chance to ask a science prof to fill a reference form. I'm really worried though because my college made a post on the homepage that july and august summer courses may be conducted both online and in-person (only for coursework that can't be done online) due to the pandemic.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.