Technology Reference manager / linux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

After always using windows for an OS i'm switching to linux for the stability, but am running into some (major) problems with finding an adequate reference manger. Currently i'm working with RefMan and with over 2.000 medline references allready in my database i'm not really looking forward to starting from scratch.. :cool:

Does anyone have a good tip?

Members don't see this ad.

Supposedly, StarOffice/OpenOffice has an integrated reference manager. I've never been able to get it to work though. This is one of the rare pieces of software I've been unable to find good linux replacements for. I've been 100% linux for over four years now and haven't looked back!

Nate.

After always using windows for an OS i'm switching to linux for the stability, but am running into some (major) problems with finding an adequate reference manger. Currently i'm working with RefMan and with over 2.000 medline references allready in my database i'm not really looking forward to starting from scratch.. :cool:

Does anyone have a good tip?

I know this is very late but I use Bibus with OpenOffice and it works great so far.