This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NormanBoreman

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know exactly how important the letters of reference are and what committees are looking for in them?

I think I will be able to get 1 good letter form my bio prof, 1 great letter from my shadowing dentist, BUT 1 alright letter from my chem prof.

Is/has anyone been in this situation.

I have a 3.7GPA and decent DAT scores (21PAT, 21RC, 23AA). I am a Canadian applying to American schools.

Thanks!
 
Does anyone know exactly how important the letters of reference are and what committees are looking for in them?

I think I will be able to get 1 good letter form my bio prof, 1 great letter from my shadowing dentist, BUT 1 alright letter from my chem prof.

Is/has anyone been in this situation.

I have a 3.7GPA and decent DAT scores (21PAT, 21RC, 23AA). I am a Canadian applying to American schools.

Thanks!

Didn't you already make a thread yesterday asking the same question...?