Regarding MS in dentistry (Endodontics) program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drbhavika

drbhavika
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a foreign trained dentist.
I am planing to apply to these MS in dentistry program. Will this allow me to practice in the particular state?

Also what are the scopes from programs like Master's of science in dentistry (MSD)?
Or only international dentist programs offering DDS/DMD degree allow us to practice?

Any information regarding the same will be helpful.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi drbhavika,
I think you will be able to practice in few of the states if not in entire US. I think this would be a nice choice if you live in one of these States. Hope this helps.
I am planing to apply to these MS in dentistry program. Will this allow me to practice in the particular state?

Also what are the scopes from programs like Master's of science in dentistry (MSD)?
Or only international dentist programs offering DDS/DMD degree allow us to practice?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks.
hi drbhavika
a MS program will allow you to practice in a few states with a limited license but only in a hospital or community clinic setting under the supervision of a licensed dentist.it is a good option for foreign graduates who do not wish to settle in US.
additional information about this can be obtained from the ADA website under licensure requirements.
good luck :)

Last edited:
hi
can u plz tell what is d requirement 4 MS n in which colleges we can apply.actually i m also a foreign dentist.

plz reply soon......

Thanks.