Regarding programs you haven't heard back from

Started by Amos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amos

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just my two cents, but I would definitely check with programs you haven't heard back from in the near future, especially if you know: (1) others have gotten interviews there, (2) it is a program you are highly interested in, and (3) it is a program where you think you are a competitive applicant.

With all the emails and phone calls flying around this time of year I think it's easy for both applicants and programs to slip up regarding contacting each other about interviews.
 
Last edited:
I completely agree, as long as you are not too pushy, can't go wrong with a little persistence to show your interest!