Regarding the Pharmacy Misconduct thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaba101

Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I vote it be opened back up. Yeah, I undersatnd the reason for it closed down--it's on the grey line because it included personal stuff, but just have the OP edit it out "me" "my mom" etc as if s/he made up the whole story. I'm VERY curious as to what should be done and the outcome and I know others are as well. I think it'd be a GREAT learning experience for everyone.

Post here if you vote for the thread to be opened up. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

If you understand the reasoning for it to be shut down, why are you trying to open it up again? Apperently, you do not understand the reason for it to be closed and it should remain closed.

On a side note, you're asking everyone here to solve a case based upon facts a user has given us. Chances are when you are personally involved in something like that and not just the health care practitioner, you tend to misconstrue things and leave things out on accident. Just let it be and you will find out more when the subject comes up in pharmacy school...