Regenexx

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nolapsych

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this company? Looks like they have some nice magic beans for sale.
Never seen a doc other than Chou celebrate a negative RFA study so much...So self serving

https://www.regenexx.com/burn-nerves-in-low-back/

Members don't see this ad.

so much credibility to give to this guy!

maybe not

Members don't see this ad :)
Paging Drusso. Paging Drusso.

:blackeye:

I'm in the Network. It's a flexible/lab-based processing platform that allows you to formulate and concentrate orthobiologics more than what is typically possible from a kit-based centrifuge system. I can't vouch for everything Chris writes on his blog, but I can attest a flexible tissue-processing platform is more useful than what most device managers are putting out there.

He'd have a lot more credibility if he knew how to read a study (JAMA RFA garbage) and not use that one as his evidence against RFA. Funny how he doesn't cite any evidence for regen med for facet pain in this blog post.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm in the Network. It's a flexible/lab-based processing platform that allows you to formulate and concentrate orthobiologics more than what is typically possible from a kit-based centrifuge system. I can't vouch for everything Chris writes on his blog, but I can attest a flexible tissue-processing platform is more useful than what most device managers are putting out there.

He built a better centrifuge? No. It is a marketing scam.

Maybe regennex can get 2x 10 to the 23 stem cells from bone marrow than 1x 10 the 23. Certainly sounds impressive to patients that they get twice the stem cells for twice the price.

He built a better centrifuge? No. It is a marketing scam.

Maybe regennex can get 2x 10 to the 23 stem cells from bone marrow than 1x 10 the 23. Certainly sounds impressive to patients that they get twice the stem cells for twice the price.

It's all pretty easy to reverse engineer if you just read the Methods section of the peer reviewed literature in the field. It's always struck me as ironic how much time and money people in the Regen Med arena put into protecting their IP when they're simultaneously publishing in the peer-reviewed/scientific public domain!

A multi-center analysis of adverse events among two thousand, three hundred and seventy two adult patients undergoing adult autologous stem cell therapy for orthopaedic conditions

they also limit the docs using it per capita based on some calculations they have done and placing certain quotas per mo on the docs who currently use it giving a feeling of exclusivity I suppose??? but for a very expensive price (which I personally dont think is right having think about reaching certain quotas)

Anyone familiar with this company? Looks like they have some nice magic beans for sale.
Never seen a doc other than Chou celebrate a negative RFA study so much...So self serving

https://www.regenexx.com/burn-nerves-in-low-back/

The problem with Centeno is that he basically knocks ANYTHING that isn't stem cells if you read his blog.

So he basically wants to eliminate everything but his stem cell/PRP treatments including all orthopedic surgeries, all back surgeries, other IPM treatments that don't include stem cells/PRP, etc.

Although I can appreciate him pushing regenerative medicine, he has been going overboard in attacking everyone else.

Reactions: 1 users