Regional college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cristinayang16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my university has "regional campuses" that are much smaller. I was wondering if medical schools can see if you took classes there or not? I took classes for one year at the regional campus for my university. I'm asking because when I look at my transcript and degree audit online, it shows up as just my university's name and the grade I got.

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

So my university has "regional campuses" that are much smaller. I was wondering if medical schools can see if you took classes there or not? I took classes for one year at the regional campus for my university. I'm asking because when I look at my transcript and degree audit online, it shows up as just my university's name and the grade I got.

Thank You

Shouldn't matter.

Some campuses have smaller sites like a "Downtown" version.

Courses are identical to ones offered at main campus and under the same course number/description.

Yes, schools can see that you attended a regional campus as they will see a more detailed transcript than you will have access to online.

Does it matter? I don't think so, I personally know 5 people who started off at a community college and transferred over to their nearest university and are know in medical school. Actually a bit jealous as they graduated with little to no debt.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, schools can see that you attended a regional campus as they will see a more detailed transcript than you will have access to online.

Does it matter? I don't think so, I personally know 5 people who started off at a community college and transferred over to their nearest university and are know in medical school. Actually a bit jealous as they graduated with little to no debt.
What do you mean a more detailed transcript. They see a an official transcript. You too can see that transcript by requesting one. Is there a special transcript that I am unfamiliar with ?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

What do you mean a more detailed transcript. They see a an official transcript. You too can see that transcript by requesting one. Is there a special transcript that I am unfamiliar with ?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Detailed in regards to the location of said college; if SDN university's main campus is located in Hogwarts and SDN regional campus is located in Narnia, it's a dead give away. Also, she specifically said "degree audit online" so that's what I was referring to.

Detailed in regards to the location of said college; if SDN university's main campus is located in Hogwarts and SDN regional campus is located in Narnia, it's a dead give away. Also, she specifically said "degree audit online" so that's what I was referring to.
I still don't understand. The school will receive the official transcript. Op is saying the degree audit online is a tool op is using, not the method of delivery op is taking. If the transcript lists the course, it is good.