Regis 2018-2019 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDPT_MN2015

SPT 2022
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I saw a similar thread for last year's applicants around this time for those who have heard back for interviews at Regis. I know that we can expect to hear from them within the next couple weeks... but the anxiety is killing me! Thought this would be a good place for us to all be anxious about it together and post any updates we have.

That being said... anyone heard anything yet? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm waiting to hear from them as well! The waiting game is killing me, but Regis did say they'd send interview offers in early to mid December so hopefully we'll all know soon.

Hi everyone!

I saw a similar thread for last year's applicants around this time for those who have heard back for interviews at Regis. I know that we can expect to hear from them within the next couple weeks... but the anxiety is killing me! Thought this would be a good place for us to all be anxious about it together and post any updates we have.

That being said... anyone heard anything yet? :)

Thanks for making this! I hope we find out soon! Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope not yet... not so patiently waiting. Lol I saw that the website changed the dates for when they would be sending interview invites starting mid-December to mid-January. So we may be waiting a while longer.

Just received an email from Regis --unfortunately I was not offered an interview. Good luck to everyone who applied!

Just got an interview invitation for Feb4!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Got my email this morning saying I was waitlisted :( Anyone else hear? For those who got in, how long do you have to reply? Thanks!

I was also waitlisted!

Hey everyone! Got my email this morning saying I was waitlisted :( Anyone else hear? For those who got in, how long do you have to reply? Thanks!

I was accepted!! Hope you all get in from the waitlist. We have till Feb. 22 to submit our deposit.

Hey everyone! I declined my acceptance a couple days of ago to Regis, so I hope that helps out someone! I waited last minute because I really loved the school but I had some better options, financially speaking.

Reactions: 1 user
I know this is an old thread I was just hoping to get some insight into Regis's interview process! What it was like, how was the group interview and how did the whole day feel? Thanks! :)