You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Regis University C/O 2020
Started by RphCat
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hi I am applying too, anyone has any advice?
I second the any advice question! My interview date is Nov 21!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an email for an interview on 11/21 as well! Woo hoo! See ya there!I second the any advice question! My interview date is Nov 21!
What are your thoughts on the interview?🙂I received my acceptance email from Regis today, woo hoo!!!
The interview went extremely well, I surprisingly had a great time during the entire day! You have 2 minutes to look over a scenario such as "an elderly man steals a medication for his dying wife from the pharmacy because he cant afford it, do you arrest him?" and then an interviewer comes in to ask you your thoughts as well as a few follow up questions. You do this 8 times. There are no right or wrong answers... they just want to see how you think and respond to situations. I thought it was a great change from the normal anxiety ridden panel interviews I'm used to.What are your thoughts on the interview?🙂
(haha) cool, that is one of the schools that is waiting for my Upper Division Fall grades, the only thing that I am a bit turned off from them is that the tuition is excessively highThe interview went extremely well, I surprisingly had a great time during the entire day! You have 2 minutes to look over a scenario such as "an elderly man steals a medication for his dying wife from the pharmacy because he cant afford it, do you arrest him?" and then an interviewer comes in to ask you your thoughts as well as a few follow up questions. You do this 8 times. There are no right or wrong answers... they just want to see how you think and respond to situations. I thought it was a great change from the normal anxiety ridden panel interviews I'm used to.
It is... But compared to the other schools I am applying to it's pretty comparable(haha) cool, that is one of the schools that is waiting for my Upper Division Fall grades, the only thing that I am a bit turned off from them is that the tuition is excessively high![]()
I received my interview invitation for January 15, is anyone else going on this date? contemplating on going because the tuition is extremely high
did you end up accepting the interview date for jan 15? i am going on that date.I received my interview invitation for January 15, is anyone else going on this date? contemplating on going because the tuition is extremely high
Yeah I accepted the interview date, I went by the school today to make sure I know where to go and now I'm at the hotel. I'll be here until Saturday 5am -_- but oh well.did you end up accepting the interview date for jan 15? i am going on that date.
Anyone else interviewing on 01/15? 🙄
I'll be there!
nice! how long will you be in Denver for?I'll be there!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm flying out on Sat at 4pm
that's nice, I'm flying out at 5am saturdayI'm flying out on Sat at 4pm
Accepted from 1/15 interview.
Anyone else hear back?
Anyone else hear back?
I did.. but it didn't go so well I guess. I was accepted already to Pharm school but I was using this one to practice for another MMI that I have were I live. I don't really want to leave my hometown (Miami) so the fact that I didn't get accepted makes me a bit nervous. I know from another perspective it sounds a bit selfish but I have never heard of the MMI process until Regis gave me an interview opportunity, guess I have to reflect and see what I can change or do better.😕 Good Luck to everyone else! If any future candidates have questions about the interview process feel free to contact me and I will help you out the best that I can.Accepted from 1/15 interview.
Anyone else hear back?

Hi! I got an interview on 2/19/16, any advice? Are they laid back? Open or closed on 1-on-1 interview? Assessment or essay? And more importantly, is there a seat left for me? Thanks!
I interviewed at Regis back in November. The school conducts MMI (multiple-mini interview), not 1-on-1 style. You will have 8 mini interviews, 6 min each (2 min to prepare and 4 min to respond). The questions are mostly scenario-based (eg. how you handle conflicts when working in a team and some ethical challenges, etc.) The whole process for me was pretty chill. You will have lots of opportunities to chat with current students and/or professors during breakfast and lunch time. You will also have a computer-based writing assignment (~1 hr). They will offer you 3 prompts (argumentative kinda topics )and you pick only 1 to write about. At the end, there will be a team-based-learning exercise to do in groups. The class size is about 80, but just don't stress about it. Remember, they want you there! If you wanna know some of the interview questions that I got, just send me a msg. Otherwise, good luck!Hi! I got an interview on 2/19/16, any advice? Are they laid back? Open or closed on 1-on-1 interview? Assessment or essay? And more importantly, is there a seat left for me? Thanks!
Hey i'm going to that interview as well.Hi! I got an interview on 2/19/16, any advice? Are they laid back? Open or closed on 1-on-1 interview? Assessment or essay? And more importantly, is there a seat left for me? Thanks!
Please please help me. Any tips would be highly appreciated.I interviewed at Regis back in November. The school conducts MMI (multiple-mini interview), not 1-on-1 style. You will have 8 mini interviews, 6 min each (2 min to prepare and 4 min to respond). The questions are mostly scenario-based (eg. how you handle conflicts when working in a team and some ethical challenges, etc.) The whole process for me was pretty chill. You will have lots of opportunities to chat with current students and/or professors during breakfast and lunch time. You will also have a computer-based writing assignment (~1 hr). They will offer you 3 prompts (argumentative kinda topics )and you pick only 1 to write about. At the end, there will be a team-based-learning exercise to do in groups. The class size is about 80, but just don't stress about it. Remember, they want you there! If you wanna know some of the interview questions that I got, just send me a msg. Otherwise, good luck!
Keep receiving emails from Regis telling me to apply here. Is this because there weren't enough applicants to fill the seats for this class? Seems like they extended the deadline as well.
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K