Regis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Applicationaddict

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has heard from Regis yet. I know they are sending out interview invitations mid December

Members don't see this ad.

Following - I'm applying next year :)

Reactions: 1 user
Well I have a new question now, I just received an email stating that I am wait listed for an interview. Wondering if anyone knows what kind of shot I have of getting off of the wait list. @HeatherDPT at least you know now that they get back to you when they say they will.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got waitlisted for an interview as well and am also wondering what my chances are.

That's funny that you got an email right after you started the thread.. Ha. I can't help you with exact chances, but I'd imagine they are decent or else they probably wouldn't bother doing it. With people receiving acceptances from other schools by now, I'm sure there are some that may decline. I haven't heard anything from them yet either way, though I'd imagine they're waiting for my fall grades to be updated since I took the last 3 of my prereqs. That's exciting to hear that they're sending out emails now, though I'm sorry it wasn't the response you had hoped for :( I'd stay optimistic though.

Got an email saying that I did not get an interview due to not meeting the 2.75 prerequisite GPA, I emailed them back saying that after my fall grades are submitted I will have well above that requirement. Hoping they at least put me on the waitlist for an interview... Just want a shot!

interview wait list as well.

Would it be okay to email them asking what my ranking is on the wait list?

I was thinking of doing the same, however, I read on another post in a pharmacy forum that they do not rank their wait list for acceptances

Those of you that have been put on the waitlist, what are your stats if you don't mind ?

3.33 cGPA
3.45 pGPA
161 Verbal
156 Quantitative
4.5 Written
Over 1,000 observation hours

Out of curiosity, for those considering Regis, will you take out loans for the whole tuition? My only concern with this school over others is the cost..

I got invited for an interview January 24th this evening via email.

My stats are:
3.47 cGPA
3.45 pGPA

157 Verbal
163 Quantitative
5.0 Written

150+ hours in 4 different settings
I do have two prerequisite classes in progress from this past fall semester and my grades won't be posted until January 1st, so hopefully I do well in those classes!

Goodluck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just declined my interview for Jan 24th

I received an email invitation for Jan. 24th yesterday.

cGPA: 3.30
pGPA: 3.68
GRE 154 156 4.5
PT observation hrs: 600+

Any idea of what it's like to live and drive there? I'm from SoCal and am wary about the weather and road conditions.

Out of curiosity, for those considering Regis, will you take out loans for the whole tuition? My only concern with this school over others is the cost..

As I'm sure you realize, each individual needs to evaluate his/her own financial situation to determine of what tuition range is reasonable. In my case, my state school comes to just under $70k in tuition and fees, so it's not THAT big of a jump. My spouse will be working and needs to be near a major city, so it makes sense to place location higher in terms of importance.

But yes, I would plan to use loans to cover the majority of the cost of tuition, as well as trying to knock off one or two k where I can in the tiny amount of money that's out there for us. Regis does also offer a few decent sized scholarships to each incoming class, so while I certainly wouldn't count on that, one can always hope!

As I'm sure you realize, each individual needs to evaluate his/her own financial situation to determine of what tuition range is reasonable. In my case, my state school comes to just under $70k in tuition and fees, so it's not THAT big of a jump. My spouse will be working and needs to be near a major city, so it makes sense to place location higher in terms of importance.

But yes, I would plan to use loans to cover the majority of the cost of tuition, as well as trying to knock off one or two k where I can in the tiny amount of money that's out there for us. Regis does also offer a few decent sized scholarships to each incoming class, so while I certainly wouldn't count on that, one can always hope!

Thanks for your insight :) My concern with the jump in cost is the difference between Regis and CU Denver. These are my top choices (due to location), but the idea of taking on Regis-sized loans does make me a little nervous. Although not too nervous to apply ;)

I received my interview invitation for January 24th! I'm really excited. Here are my Stats:

cGPA: 3.62
pGPA: 3.59
GRE: 150 (QR) 151 (VR) and 4.5
Observation: 225 hours in outpatient and inpatient

If anyone has any details on the interview process I would really appreciate it! This school is in my top 3.

Anyone on the waitlist get a an invite yet?

I was on the waitlist and received an invitation to interview this past Thursday 1/9. I had to accept or decline by Friday 1/10!! Needless to say I had to scramble for very expensive plane tickets...
Best of luck to you!

I was on the waitlist and received an invitation to interview this past Thursday 1/9. I had to accept or decline by Friday 1/10!! Needless to say I had to scramble for very expensive plane tickets...
Best of luck to you!
Wow thats quick. Luckily I only have to go from pheonix to denver. The airfare is often as low as 90 bucks round trip. Just hope I dont get a call two days before the interview. But I guess it would be a good problem to have.

Has anyone heard from Regis? I know we are supposed to be notified by next Wednesday for sure, but I can't remember if Jamie said that they'd be sending out notices starting today.

Has anyone heard from Regis? I know we are supposed to be notified by next Wednesday for sure, but I can't remember if Jamie said that they'd be sending out notices starting today.
I am not certain, but one of the first year students told me that she found out the Friday after her interview. Idk what that means for us, but I hope they tell us by then. The waiting game is awful! Best of luck to you =)

She said we can send her an email starting today if we must...i.e. if we have a deposit deadline for another school. Otherwise, we wait a week. I've been checking my mail every second I can! Good luck to everyone!

I was wait listed too because I have a pre req pending. Congrats to all that got in!

Regis was my favorite of my top choices. I still can't believe I got in! Congrats to everyone!!

Regis was my favorite of my top choices. I still can't believe I got in! Congrats to everyone!!

Congrats! You aren't by chance the Ohio-an the dean poked fun at for saying you were on the east coast are you? I loved that and totally support Ohio being east coast. Haha.

Congrats! You aren't by chance the Ohio-an the dean poked fun at for saying you were on the east coast are you? I loved that and totally support Ohio being east coast. Haha.
Haha no that fortunately was not me. Proudly midwest.

got my formal deny. never taken off the interview waitlist. haha. congrats to those offered and good luck to the ones on alternate!!! =]

I plan on denying my acceptance to Regis. The cost is just too steep and the other schools I got into are a lot cheaper.

I was wait listed too because I have a pre req pending. Congrats to all that got in!

Were you wait listed after the interview? I still have some pre-reqs to finish this summer, but I have an interview scheduled for February 27th.

I was waitlisted. Any idea on when we will see movement? After deposits are due?

I just declined my admission offer for Regis so hopefully that opens up a spot for you guys :)

I just declined my admission offer for Regis so hopefully that opens up a spot for you guys :)
I know all of us on the wait list really appreciate people who decline their admission early rather than later. Good luck with where you have decided to go :)

Not yet. I assumed today would be the first day (if even this early) in order to give accepted student deposits time to come in the mail.

Eager to hear back!

How soon after the interview does Regis contact you, on whether you have been accepted, waitlisted or denied?

Okay thank you! My interview is Thursday, and I am nervous for the MMIs.
Dont even worry about it! It was so relaxed. If you have specific questions just private message me and ill answer them!

Hey guys! I was just wondering who in this forum plans on attending Regis. I am from Texas and am debating moving up over the summer and enjoy Colorado or coming in early August to settle in. Where is everyone else from and what do you plan to do?

Hey guys! I was just wondering who in this forum plans on attending Regis. I am from Texas and am debating moving up over the summer and enjoy Colorado or coming in early August to settle in. Where is everyone else from and what do you plan to do?

I'm attending and am very excited to start! I'm from California and probably will move out there early August to get settled in.

I'm from Ohio and planning on moving out over the summer too!!! I'd like to get settled in before the start of school.