-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Regis University
Started by Applicationaddict
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm planning on living downtown for the first year. A few of my close friends live in the city so they've been referring me to different places.I'm from Minnesota and am planning on moving in early August. How are you guys planning on locating housing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in Denver currently, and I have to say don't live in LoDo. The prices are ridiculous. Same goes for LoHi. I would find a place in Northwest Denver, Arvada, or Westminster. Decently cool parts of town, really quick drive to downtown, and better prices.I'm planning on living downtown for the first year. A few of my close friends live in the city so they've been referring me to different places.
^^ I agree. My friend is a 1st year DPT student at Regis and she said that the people who have to commute from downtown hate it. I'm looking around the Regis area, Arvada, and Westminster. Anything within 10 minutes or less driving. Zillow is an awesome reference. I'm looking to rent a house near enough to campus to walk/bike. If you're interested in figuring out housing details, let me know 🙂 The Pro or Con is that I have a 2 year old Golden Retriever mix coming with me.
That's super helpful to know!! I have also been looking at Arvada and am really loving how close the rent is to what I pay now. I have to leave my husky at home so I'm super jealous you can bring your pup with you!!^^ I agree. My friend is a 1st year DPT student at Regis and she said that the people who have to commute from downtown hate it. I'm looking around the Regis area, Arvada, and Westminster. Anything within 10 minutes or less driving. Zillow is an awesome reference. I'm looking to rent a house near enough to campus to walk/bike. If you're interested in figuring out housing details, let me know 🙂 The Pro or Con is that I have a 2 year old Golden Retriever mix coming with me.
^^ I agree. My friend is a 1st year DPT student at Regis and she said that the people who have to commute from downtown hate it. I'm looking around the Regis area, Arvada, and Westminster. Anything within 10 minutes or less driving. Zillow is an awesome reference. I'm looking to rent a house near enough to campus to walk/bike. If you're interested in figuring out housing details, let me know 🙂 The Pro or Con is that I have a 2 year old Golden Retriever mix coming with me.
I'm definitely interested in figuring housing details; I was hoping to live with other DPT students. I think Regis will be sending out a list of all the students once the DPT class is decided but who knows when that will be finalized.
According to a current student, there are currently 86 students who have put their deposits down for their acceptance offer. That is 86 for 80 spots. I am not expecting much movement on the wait list 🙁
Hi Regis peeps! Congrats on getting into school here! I am actually in the process of selling my townhouse in Arvada (<15 minute commute to Regis) and moving to start a DPT program in Portland, Maine. So for anyone interested in buying a place and having a mortgage for about the cost or even cheaper than renting when you consider it's a three bedroom (and 3 bathroom) place let me know. My husband, toddler and two dogs are hoping to move to Maine sometime this summer.
Hi Regis peeps! Congrats on getting into school here! I am actually in the process of selling my townhouse in Arvada (<15 minute commute to Regis) and moving to start a DPT program in Portland, Maine. So for anyone interested in buying a place and having a mortgage for about the cost or even cheaper than renting when you consider it's a three bedroom (and 3 bathroom) place let me know. My husband, toddler and two dogs are hoping to move to Maine sometime this summer.
MCWills, please PM because I am interested in your house 🙂
Just got my acceptance email today! So excited, never thought I would see movement off the waitlist. There is hope

Just got my acceptance email today! So excited, never thought I would see movement off the waitlist. There is hope![]()
Congratulations!! What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking??
cGPA 3.45, v154 q159. I received my bachelors in Athletic Training and I attended osteopathic medical school for a year. Tons of observation hours, strong recommendation letters.Congratulations!! What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cGPA 3.45, v154 q159. I received my bachelors in Athletic Training and I attended osteopathic medical school for a year. Tons of observation hours, strong recommendation letters.
Wow - I'm amazed that you were wait listed for so long!
From what I hear, there was little to no movement on the waitlist until mid May. They had a very large number of people put down deposits.Wow - I'm amazed that you were wait listed for so long!