Registering for OAT - which schools to select

Started by euler1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

euler1

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

When registering for the OAT, do I really need to select all of the schools I want to get my score transcript (and pay $30 per school), or is it possible to just send it to OptomCAS? If so, how would I do this?
 
When you sign up for the OAT you can select as many schools as you like to send your scores to and it will not cost any extra (unless this has changed this year). However, if you decide you want to send your scores to schools you did not select after you take the OAT, it will cost extra. So there’s no harm in choosing as many schools as you want when signing up for the OAT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes like the previous post says.... I would choose all the schools since it’s free. I believe the charge only applies after you have taken the OAT. So just pick all of them when you register 🙂