Rejecting a letter of rejection.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, yes, let's all remember that AA is not discrimination. Listen to the smart man. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

by the way....your signature quotations also tell alot about you and your character, or lack thereof. Delusions of grandeur maybe...

Thanks! And your posts also tell a lot about you. Mental ******ation, I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
But ...but ...they're so fun! :laugh:

Refer to my last post :smuggrin:

...also, over 5000 posts that also gives a glimpse to your true personality. Nerdy white boy with no social skills, that loves to prove everyone else wrong b/c his mommy said that he is the smartest kid in the world, yesh u are my baby :laugh: , make mommy proud.
Oh yes...dont forget to post when you get laid fof the first time, and dont be scared of black people, they are not mean ... NERD :laugh: :smuggrin:

Give it a rest boys, kinetic is obviously not going to care what you say, nor will you care what Kinetic says. Let it be, let it lie. Perhaps someday the Supreme Court will decide with a thousand SDN threads cannot.

Aw, I don't know why toxin is so touchy about AA. I mean, it's not like it's discrimination or anything. :laugh:

kinetic said:
Aw, I don't know why toxin is so touchy about AA. I mean, it's not like it's discrimination or anything. :laugh:

refer to my two previous posts :smuggrin: :D mommas boy

Wow. You're so original and witty. I predict the next post will be "refer to my last THREE posts." I don't blame you, though; anyone who thinks AA isn't discrimination needs to be cut a little slack. Poor guy.

some advice for you buddy...get off the comp and interact with real people, get some social skills, its scary having all my posts replied to within 60 seconds:eek:....get a life.

and next time you argue with someone about an issue learn how to stay on topic and do not attack the individual, its lame and shows lack of character but then again its not suprising for someone like you....mommas boy :laugh:

fa la la la laaaa la la laa laaaa.

Please...only jolly posts 'til January 1. After that...you can take each other's heads off.
:idea:

toxin said:
some advice for you buddy...get off the comp and interact with real people, get some social skills, its scary having all my posts replied to within 60 seconds:eek:....get a life.

and next time you argue with someone about an issue learn how to stay on topic and do not attack the individual, its lame and shows lack of character but then again its not suprising for someone like you....mommas boy :laugh:

Someone failed to take their own advice. :laugh: Brilliant! Of course, as I said, not unexpected, given that you think AA is not discrimination.

Members don't see this ad :)
kinetic said:
Someone failed to take their own advice. :laugh: Brilliant! Of course, as I said, not unexpected, given that you think AA is not discrimination.

ur a genius arent you ******....as I said do not START , once u do its on...nerd :laugh: get a social life

Actually, if you read your post you will see that you didn't say that at all. But it's a nice attempt at saving face after realizing that your own words made you look stupid. As I said, not a big surprise.

Sure thing ******....as I said you started personal attacks b/c u were unable to defend your stupid position.....

NERD. :eek: :laugh: get a life and stop replying to my messages instantly

No, I think you started calling names because you were frustrated at how stupid you sounded. After all, AA is not discrimination. :laugh: By the way, if you're going to insult someone, "momma's boy" and "nerd" don't really cut it. :laugh:

damn that was quick....NERD:eek: ...get a life, who in their right mind has over 5000 post and replies to all the messages within 10 minutes no matter when they are posted?. Ill tell you who....introverts that lack basic social skills, angry at everyone else, and still believe that mommy was right :laugh: ...u so shooo shmart :laugh:

*by the way, love those sig. quotes u have hahahahhaaaaa :laugh: :laugh:

And now we go to the old "look how many posts you have" insults. You must think you're one clever cookie! But AA is not discrimination, so it's OK.

lets see ...u joined in march 04..thats 9 roughly months..avg. 5500 posts....thats over 10 posts a day...every single damn day, didnt matter if its the holidays, weekends, exams... :eek: :confused: ..now thats what I call scary :scared: , of course ur a nerd, no social skills and probably the only thing u do is stick around this site sounding like a *******, thinking you're the all knowing guru of sdn

NERD... :laugh: :laugh: :D ;) ...get a life :smuggrin:

just an observer, putting his $0.02 in... i'd just like to say that the level of maturity displayed by some would-be doctors is very reassuring; it just makes the prospective patient pool bigger for the rest of us :D

Im sure he thinks medicare and medicaid are forms of discrimination too..after all not everyone is eligible for them either

nerd ;) get a life

Tzips said:
just an observer, putting his $0.02 in... i'd just like to say that the level of maturity displayed by some would-be doctors is very reassuring; it just makes the prospective patient pool bigger for the rest of us :D

I'm the OP and I have to appologize and am embarassed about this forum. Tzips is right. But, Toxin your last post completely goes against what you told my fellow Tennesseean.

Doc 2b said:
I'm the OP and I have to appologize and am embarassed about this forum. Tzips is right. But, Toxin your last post completely goes against what you told my fellow Tennesseean.

as I stated earlier he started with personal attacks (see above)

toxin said:
as I stated earlier he started with personal attacks (see above)

umm...but aren't you personally attacking kinetic right back? you guys crack me up. :laugh: