Rejection from MWU-IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imayemeni89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got a rejection from MWU-IL today in the mail.:confused: IDK what the problem is, got 21/21/21 on my DAT and GPA is 3.65. Extracurricular and leadership activities are average. Hmmm, ohh well

Members don't see this ad.

Just got a rejection from MWU-IL today in the mail.:confused: IDK what the problem is, got 21/21/21 on my DAT and GPA is 3.65. Extracurricular and leadership activities are average. Hmmm, ohh well

:( sorry to hear man, i had lower stats. but maybe they read your statement and did not find you compatible with the school?

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Hey, with those scores though, you probably have plenty of interviews lined up so no need to worry, unless MWU-IL is a top choice, but since they didn't think so, maybe you aren't as compatible as you might think (as above has pointed out)

I haven't checked the Acceptance/Rejection post though... is this the first of MWU-IL rejection?
If not, did everyone get snail mail or were e-mails sent out to some?

total cost per year is ONLY $99,600! :eek:

dont be too bummed out.

total cost at most schools is that much. whats your point lol

If not more. Don't have the exact numbers, but I think USC has total cost of the first year (from 2011 ADEA book) to be somewhere like $120,000

:laugh:

If not more. Don't have the exact numbers, but I think USC has total cost of the first year (from 2011 ADEA book) to be somewhere like $120,000

:laugh:

USC got my application fee, probably should have used that money to apply elswhere.

just got my rejection letter in the mail today, so i feel ya.
my GPA was lower, but i had 22/22/22 on the DAT, with 100+ shadowing hours.

it wasn't my first choice, but it's still a bummer.

..uh...how did you guys get rejected? :O

and tkim..when did you mail out? and what was your gpa (if you don't mind)

MWU is a private uni...they charge the same fee for instate as well as out of state...

when you guys say rejected, do U mean rejected after an interview or rejected before even getting an interview?