Rejection Meeting With Counselor

Started by RLK
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was rejected from the school I wanted to go to, I was sent a letter that said I should set up a counseling session. So, next week I'm going to the school for this session. I'm not too sure what to expect to come away with from this. I really want to get into optometry school though so I'm going to do whatever they suggest. I guess I'll find out soon.
 
RLK said:
When I was rejected from the school I wanted to go to, I was sent a letter that said I should set up a counseling session. So, next week I'm going to the school for this session. I'm not too sure what to expect to come away with from this. I really want to get into optometry school though so I'm going to do whatever they suggest. I guess I'll find out soon.

which school?