Relevance of Physics II to PT school or practicing??

Started by antochí
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

antochí

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, all! I am taking my last prereq before starting PT school in the fall. I've liked (or at least understood well enough) every other prereq, but physics II is killing me slowly. Does this kind of material reappear in DPT school? Or while actually practicing??
 
I'm having trouble what topics were covered in physics II vs physics I. Everything to do with electric charge/potential I think of modalities or action potentials in cells. For magnetism I would think similarly. Not too sure about circuits.