Reminder: ROL deadline is tonight at 9PM!!!

Started by GuzzyRon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GuzzyRon

Son of the Son of Man
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To the procrastinators and to those who will not quit messing with their ROL (including yours truly 😉 ): 9pm tonight is the deadline!!! Finalize, certify and leave well enough alone! 😀

I can't wait until March 12, and then March 16 when hopefully this roller coaster of a journey will end in happiness and shouts of joy.

Good luck to you all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to admit, even though I've been pretty sure about my list.. something about this "deadline" made me re-imagine and think about my top few choices. Glad its over and I managed to not change anything 🙄

:luck: Good Luck to everyone!! 👍