JRMDR

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2001
ft, worth
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I took a bio class twice in a CC and made two D's!! I took the class again at a Public School and made a B so will the aadass calculate all three grades into the GPA and science GPA?
Thanks for the input guys!
Pre-Dent

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Yep, all of the grades are calculated into the GPA. The B looks much better than the two Ds, but those two Ds really pull down the B as far as the GPA goes.

cochino

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
ItGavinC is right. I have repeated several classes and it brought my AADSAS gpa down significantly. Take hope in knowing that some schools look deeper into the application before they give you the ax. I have a gpa slightly lower than average and my DAT score was only 18/18, but I have received two interviews already and I will be meeting this next week with two other dental schools in regional interviews. So there is hope! Take comfort in that. Good luck!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads