Repeating Pre-Requisite courses

Started by docss26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docss26

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I plan on applying to pharmacy schools in June of 2009 for 2010 admissions. I will finish my degree by the fall of 2009. I have to repeat one of the pre-requisite courses for pharmacy school. I am wondering if pharmacy schools will reject my application if I do not retake the class before applying. If i mention on pharmcas that I am repeating the class in the fall of 2009 will it make a difference to pharmacy schools? I am a little concerned because I would have applied before repeating the course I received a D in. Thanks for the help!
 
Hey everyone. I plan on applying to pharmacy schools in June of 2009 for 2010 admissions. I will finish my degree by the fall of 2009. I have to repeat one of the pre-requisite courses for pharmacy school. I am wondering if pharmacy schools will reject my application if I do not retake the class before applying. If i mention on pharmcas that I am repeating the class in the fall of 2009 will it make a difference to pharmacy schools? I am a little concerned because I would have applied before repeating the course I received a D in. Thanks for the help!

I am sure they will be fine with it, just NOTE IT ON YOUR SECONDARIES and let it be.