Replacing LOR through Interfolio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Excavate

Reaction score
Hey guys, it has come to my attention that one of my letter writers did not format her letter on official letterhead. I am using Interfolio to manage my letters, and I was wondering if it was possible for her to simply re-upload the letter to replace the old one, or if I needed to resend a LOR request.

I can't seem to find any information on this on the interfolio website and was wondering if any of you guys are familiar with this situation. If she is able to update the old one, is there a link to the old request or step-by-step instructions I can give her to do so? Thank you for any insight.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, it has come to my attention that one of my letter writers did not format her letter on official letterhead. I am using Interfolio to manage my letters, and I was wondering if it was possible for her to simply re-upload the letter to replace the old one, or if I needed to resend a LOR request.

I can't seem to find any information on this on the interfolio website and was wondering if any of you guys are familiar with this situation. If she is able to update the old one, is there a link to the old request or step-by-step instructions I can give her to do so? Thank you for any insight.
You can contact your letter writer and ask her to re-upload the recommendation letter formatted on official letterhead, using the letter ID number that was used for the earlier letter.