**Represent Where You Matched!!**

Started by UptownDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UptownDoc

Discharge Planner
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's all over -- for now! Congrats to all!

Let's write in where we'll be starting residency in June/July. Maybe some of you ended up at the same place. Or maybe even some of your upper years are on here! 😉

Everybody represent! This board needs some pepping up! Family Medicine, let me hear you!!! 😛

me: Crozer-Chester in PA. #1. I'm sooo psyched!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For Gwynn,

I don't know if you are into the whole March Madness thing, but Wake Forest really scared me last night. But they came through, whew!

**Focus**
Other Temple Univ matches for Family Medicine that I know of:
Chestnut Hill, PA
Lehigh Valley, PA
Brown, RI
Univ of Mass
Univ Rochester/ Strong Memorial, NY
U Washington
U Texas-Tyler
and another at Crozer with meeeee 🙂
 
UptownDoc said:
For Gwynn,

I don't know if you are into the whole March Madness thing, but Wake Forest really scared me last night. But they came through, whew!
No, I pretty much ignore all sports unless I'm playing something with my friends.