Reproductive Infectious Disease fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheris

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi- I am an MD/PhD student currently in yr 5 getting my PhD in Microbiology and Immunology. I am VERY interested in OB-Gyn, and I have recently heard of a few programs offering a fellowship in reproductive infectious disease. It seems to align all of my interests.....anyone else heard of this or interested in this?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi- I am an MD/PhD student currently in yr 5 getting my PhD in Microbiology and Immunology. I am VERY interested in OB-Gyn, and I have recently heard of a few programs offering a fellowship in reproductive infectious disease. It seems to align all of my interests.....anyone else heard of this or interested in this?

Looks interesting. I have met a few Family Planning fellows working on reproductive infectious disease projects but never rotated anywhere that offered that fellowship in particular. Hope a repro and infectious disease fellow can chime in on the specifics of their curriculum.

We have an attending at our institution who completed this fellowship at Pitt-Magee. She's amazing. She spearheaded a lot of our H1N1 in pregnancy work this fall/winter.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're going to learn a lot about doxycycline and flagyl.

I'm interested in this field. I see there are fellowship programs in Pittsburgh, UCSF, and South Carolina. Do you know where others are located?