Reproductive Infectious Disease fellowship

Started by cheris
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cheris

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi- I am an MD/PhD student currently in yr 5 getting my PhD in Microbiology and Immunology. I am VERY interested in OB-Gyn, and I have recently heard of a few programs offering a fellowship in reproductive infectious disease. It seems to align all of my interests.....anyone else heard of this or interested in this?
 
Hi- I am an MD/PhD student currently in yr 5 getting my PhD in Microbiology and Immunology. I am VERY interested in OB-Gyn, and I have recently heard of a few programs offering a fellowship in reproductive infectious disease. It seems to align all of my interests.....anyone else heard of this or interested in this?


Looks interesting. I have met a few Family Planning fellows working on reproductive infectious disease projects but never rotated anywhere that offered that fellowship in particular. Hope a repro and infectious disease fellow can chime in on the specifics of their curriculum.
 
We have an attending at our institution who completed this fellowship at Pitt-Magee. She's amazing. She spearheaded a lot of our H1N1 in pregnancy work this fall/winter.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in this field. I see there are fellowship programs in Pittsburgh, UCSF, and South Carolina. Do you know where others are located?