Request for reading a personal statement for summer research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prolix

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to critique two personal statements and my resume that I writing for my application for summer research programs, as an undergraduate?
I have never applied for a research program before, so I am concerned about writing effective personal statements.

One of my professors will be critiquing my applications, but I would greatly appreciate feedback before I submit my applications to him for corrections.
 
I'm happy to look them over. PM them to me and I'll get them back to you in a day.