• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Request Increase In COA?

PrivatePractice5

Nov 21, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys and gals,

I know that there are going to be people who say, you are already paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for school so why would you want to increase your COA.. But I was wondering if anyone has heard of a student being able to request an increase in their cost of attendance at a dental school. Mostly so that they will be left with more money for living and personal expenses after tuition and fees have been accounted for. Barring they had a good reason for wanting the increase would this be a thing a dental school would allow? Like having a family. I mean you'd essentially be putting more money into their pocket. Please feel free to comment below.

D

deleted480308

Hey guys and gals,

I know that there are going to be people who say, you are already paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for school so why would you want to increase your COA.. But I was wondering if anyone has heard of a student being able to request an increase in their cost of attendance at a dental school. Mostly so that they will be left with more money for living and personal expenses after tuition and fees have been accounted for. Barring they had a good reason for wanting the increase would this be a thing a dental school would allow? Like having a family. I mean you'd essentially be putting more money into their pocket. Please feel free to comment below.
The school may or may not do it but there are very specific rules and beyond childcare, “having a family” is not actually a fafsa approved reason

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.