Required 90 day Wait !!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnydds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As you know, there is the required 90 days wait before taking second time.

Can we take exam earlier than 90 days if part II is requiremnet for graduation????

thanks you

Members don't see this ad.

As you know, there is the required 90 days wait before taking second time.

Can we take exam earlier than 90 days if part II is requiremnet for graduation????

thanks you

Answer: NO - you have to wait at least 85 days to schedule your test so depending on how busy the prometric testing centers are in your area, you won't be able to retest until much later since, in my case, I had to wait an extra 4 weeks when I called since I couldn't get scheduled soon enough because they were full. Good luck!

Answer: NO - you have to wait at least 85 days to schedule your test so depending on how busy the prometric testing centers are in your area, you won't be able to retest until much later since, in my case, I had to wait an extra 4 weeks when I called since I couldn't get scheduled soon enough because they were full. Good luck!

Most likely you will have to wait to take your test (you may be able to petition ADA but they said the process takes around 60days anyway which doesn't help), BUT
the dean of your school can write a letter to ADA requesting that you be able to SCHEDULE your test before the waiting period ends. I just did this, it took about a week. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE THE TEST EARLY!! It just means I can schedule it now so that I can take it as soon as my waiting period is up.