Requirements for a TUCOM Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RyanS32122

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone:
I have added TUCOM (CA and NV) to my list of AACOMAS schools, as well as a few others. I have received supplementals from the others that I added on the same date, but not TUCOM as of yet. My stats are 23T MCAT, 3.85 GPA, etc. What are the minimum requirements to receive a 2ndary from TUCOM?

Thanks.

Ryan.

Members don't see this ad.

RyanS32122 said:
Hi Everyone:
I have added TUCOM (CA and NV) to my list of AACOMAS schools, as well as a few others. I have received supplementals from the others that I added on the same date, but not TUCOM as of yet. My stats are 23T MCAT, 3.85 GPA, etc. What are the minimum requirements to receive a 2ndary from TUCOM?

Thanks.

Ryan.

You should be fine. TOURO-NV has a minimum MCAT requirement of 23. The secondary applications should be on its way.

FutureDocDO said:
You should be fine. TOURO-NV has a minimum MCAT requirement of 23. The secondary applications should be on its way.

Thanks for the info :D ...its very much appreciated.

Ryan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a heads up. Touro-NV does everything Via e-mail, the only snail mail they will send you is your acceptance letter and packet.

I’ve heard 23 min MCAT I don’t know if it is a hard - fast rule or just a rumor. I’ll ask the admissions director for you guys.

Kubed said:
I’ve heard 23 min MCAT I don’t know if it is a hard - fast rule or just a rumor. I’ll ask the admissions director for you guys.

It's a hard rule. My MCAT was 22 and I was put on hold until the new scores come out in Oct.