Requirments For Caribbean Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uknowwhoitis

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I was searching the med school websites and noticed that
one of the requirments is "1 year of General Biology or Zoology (w/
labs)". I have not taken this specific course but have taken other bio
classes: Genetics, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Experimental Bio Lab
(upper division lab/writing course) and will be taking Molecular Biology LAB (upper division lab). I was wondering if this these classes (taken at UC Irvine) fulfills the Bio requirement since it constituets to 12 units of lecture
and 8 units of lab which is also equivalent to 1 year of bio with labs????????
Thanks
 
dont you need general biology to take Molecular biology?? strange. I thought it was a pre-requisite.