Reschedule (again)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kooi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been taking practice exams over the past month+ and my scores are nowhere where I want, ( 21,22, 27, and 24 respectively). I've been going back and thoroughly looking at my mistakes for each exam. The first two had content issues and I went back and worked on. I saw a small improvement, but now I've noticed that just about ALL of my mistakes have been from an accumulation of small mistakes including misreading/missing info, along with a bit of test anxiety.

I've recently been working on subject tests individually, along with mixing up passages from full lengths that I made mistakes on, and have been noticing good scores, i.e. (11+).

My exam is now 4 days away. I already rescheduled once, and it seems as if it is looking like I might want to cancel my exam and just sign up for later in the summer. Am I over thinking this (as usual it seems)/paranoid? Or is this something that I can overcome and just have to suck it up and see how it goes?

Btw my target score is 30+.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you are not consistently hitting your target score (a realistic target score), you need to reschedule. Dont expect to get lucky on test day. As a backup option instead of canceling, you can take the test and then void, which at least gives you test day experience.