Rescheduling test date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

born2run

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm in a little bit of a pickle and could use some advice. I've decided that I need to push back my test date to 6/18. There are no seats available anywhere near me. I know scores from one of the april test dates come out tomorrow. I'm having conflicting thoughts about securing a spot before those scores are released. Part of me thinks that people will get their scores back tomorrow and immediately register for another test date, therefore filling up even more seats. Another part of me thinks that people who preemptively registered before receiving their scores might see their score, be satisfied with it, and then cancel their upcoming registration. Basically, my question is... as the date that I want to register for approaches, when is the most popular time for people to cancel (and for me to register)? I've been checking nearly every hour of every day for the past 4 days to no avail. I appreciate your help!

Members don't see this ad.