Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,
I am needing some advice from anybody who has experience in research.
Basically, I am applying for 2004 match, as I missed out on this this years match at the last minute.
So, doing research is the only reasonable option for 1 year. The question is what does one look for when choosing/ getting a research assistant job. ( my previous research experience is unfortunately not that great, I have only done a couple of cohourt studies to compare different management outcomes in ER).
But, this first option that I have now is a clinical trial comparing a oral hypoglycemic drug with a placebo or something like that.
Could anybody comment on the pros and cons of such a research please..
I am needing some advice from anybody who has experience in research.
Basically, I am applying for 2004 match, as I missed out on this this years match at the last minute.
So, doing research is the only reasonable option for 1 year. The question is what does one look for when choosing/ getting a research assistant job. ( my previous research experience is unfortunately not that great, I have only done a couple of cohourt studies to compare different management outcomes in ER).
But, this first option that I have now is a clinical trial comparing a oral hypoglycemic drug with a placebo or something like that.
Could anybody comment on the pros and cons of such a research please..