research experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

punch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess, i made a strange mistake by not listing anything in the research experience section, whereas i have quite a few publications and oral and poster presentations, i did this in an attempt to avoid duplication of information. The places from where i published these papers have been included as part of my work experiences. and the research papers are listed in publication section. So i did not want to repeat the same names of work-places and same research titles and make a research section for these.

did i really make a mistake by not listing the details of those projects/papers in the research experience section?

Members don't see this ad.

I guess, i made a strange mistake by not listing anything in the research experience section, whereas i have quite a few publications and oral and poster presentations, i did this in an attempt to avoid duplication of information. The places from where i published these papers have been included as part of my work experiences. and the research papers are listed in publication section. So i did not want to repeat the same names of work-places and same research titles and make a research section for these.

did i really make a mistake by not listing the details of those projects/papers in the research experience section?

Were you paid during these experiences?

some yes, some no. Does it matter?