Research Literature Apps: MBP & Ipad ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blockrudder1

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks in advance for your help!

I am trying to find a productive combination of literature organization programs:

1. Organize literature on my MBP (i currently have Zoltero, but have used Mendeley)
2. Somehow use these papers on my ipad, so I can write in the margins and highlight (this is where my problem is)

:bookworm: Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

EndNote

Has apps for iOS, both apps and desktop support in-program PDF reading/markup/highlighting and everything syncs if you turn that setting on.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you both, I'm going to look into that now!

Edit: Solid choice :thumbup:

Last edited:
While EndNote is great, it's a paid service that some schools don't have subscriptions to. I think Zotero is an excellent choice. Mendeley is also a great choice. Both allow you to import papers.

While EndNote is great, it's a paid service that some schools don't have subscriptions to. I think Zotero is an excellent choice. Mendeley is also a great choice. Both allow you to import papers.
I liked both, but I couldn't figure out how to get an ipad app that would allow me to edit and sync work between devices. Thats why I posted this question, EndNote solved that problem. My school does pay for this
But you're right, I don't know if I would pay for it