Research opportunities between 3rd and 4th year?

Started by Reborn07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Reborn07

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I would like to do a year of research to buff my resume. However, I don't feel competitive enough to get into any named programs(Howard hughes etc...). What options do I have?
 
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hm. The IRTA is eligible for ppl who have "received a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university and who have held the degree for less than two years" so a 3rd year med student would not be eligible. And the CRTA seems to be a general term for fellowships that are mostly summer internships. Maybe I'm missing something.
.