Research, Publications... questions!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

masksof2004

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I am filling out the AADSAS apps... and I am really confused about how to enter info into the research section.

This is what i have on my plate in terms of research:
- having been working with the same (and the only) professor since spring 2007.
- 1st author on a Poster,
- Presented the Poster at Experimental Bio conference (national level conference) in april 2008, and at multiple recruitment events,
- Co-author on a paper... submitted for publication like 2 weeks ago.
- Recipient of the Dean's fellowship (included this in Awards section)
- Recipient of the Undergraduate Minigrant (included this in Awards section)
- Recipient of the American Heart Association Fellowship (this fellowship is for the upcoming summer... so confused if i should incluse in Awards section, or Research section).
- Pursuing Upper Division Honors Thesis... will present it in Spring 2009, but working on writing it right now.

ok... so the question is... how and what do i include out of this in the research section of the application? ... i really want to put the publications in.. but have no clue how to...

also, since u can put 5 different things under research.. Can i put the same Principal Investigator's name over and over again... and put different things in "brief description of activities"??

i called aadsas multiple times today... but they keep on putting me on hold... so thought SDN was the only option to get advise.

any advise would be helpful...
thanks,
-masksof2004

Members don't see this ad.