Research Scholership/Future research on app.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdmOMR

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I recieved scholarship funding for a research project that I will be undertaking this summer. I was just curious how one would go about presenting scholarships and future research on an application. I will be starting a few days after I submit my application so I wouldn't have technically started yet, but I know a decent amount about the topic I am researching on, but have not got into some of the details. I'm assuming this would go under "research" area of the application, but wasn't sure if I would be wrong to include things that I havent done yet but will be doing in the immediate future?

Any ideas appreciated. Thanks!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like you could put down future dates for the dates of activity, and then describe the work that you think you will be doing (best to use future tense).

I technically started my research position after I hit submit, but by the time it was looked at by schools I had started. I included it and spoke in general tense (whatever that means).

Members don't see this ad :)
I technically started my research position after I hit submit, but by the time it was looked at by schools I had started. I included it and spoke in general tense (whatever that means).

Ya thats pretty much my same situation. I guess I will just have to word it carefully just so if it happens to be brought up in an interview (god willing I get one) I haven't lead them on that I know more than I know (or will know).

Thanks for the input guys (or gals)

scholarship

scholarship

Ya I spelled it right in the post mistyped it in the title...I honestly think thats one of my first few spelling mistakes on this forum (usually pretty careful about it) and somehow it still gets caught by the unrelenting SDN grammar police :laugh: