Air Force Reserve

Started by shamyaw00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shamyaw00

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone (or has anyone heard of someone) being in the reserve and being a civilian doctor as well? It’s something I’m thinking about instead of doing military full time


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I’m not sure what you’re asking. Every doc in the reserves has a civilian job.

I know, I couldn’t find anything on civilian doctors also being in the reserve, that’s what I was asking about, has anyone done that or know anyone who is doing that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know, I couldn’t find anything on civilian doctors also being in the reserve, that’s what I was asking about, has anyone done that or know anyone who is doing that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is what the majority of docs in the guard and reserves do. They work their normal civilian job and play soldier on the weekend once a month and a few weeks a year unless they get deployed/mobilized or attend required trainings.
 
I know, I couldn’t find anything on civilian doctors also being in the reserve, that’s what I was asking about, has anyone done that or know anyone who is doing that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Almost literally all of them